1924 Overland St.
Atlanta, GA 30307
To obtain a postion which will allow me to utilize my communication, auditing and problem solving skills.
- Served as regional auditing manager, responsible for audits conducted in four states.
- Certified Public Accountant (Licensed in California)
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Professional, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Whitehead Co., Atlanta, GA Auditor 2005 - Present
Served as auditor-in-charge of audits in a project management capacity. Wrote and presented reports. Participated in audit conferences. Analyze information, business processes and new systems. Assisted in the assessment and management of business and risk, made recommendations on improving internal controls and provided bottom-line oriented solutions.
Cornning Fiberglass, Marietta, GA Auditor 2002 - 2005
Lead opperational audits and took responsibility for staff preparation and development. Participated in special reviews and investigations including employee and vendor misconduct, fraud and bankruptcy. Wrote audit programs and reports and presented results to upper management.
Southern California Gas, Los Angeles, CA Staff Accountant 2001 - 2002
Processed financial transactions, performed special projects, and respond to data requests from other departments, auditors, and governmental agencies. Responsible for general accounting functions, completion and maintenance of general ledgers and financial reports, payroll and accounts payable processing and review.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
B.S., Accounting, 2001
Download this sample now:
Present your Auditor Resume to various companies; they're in high demand so it may be hard for you to find a job at first. Try to stress your skills and your accomplishments while you're redacting your resume.
South Kent, CT 06785
Home: (630) 2386701
To work in a successful company where I can demonstrate my auditing skills.
2003 to Present- External Auditor, Phersons, CT.
- Ability to write efficiently.
- Can work under pressure and in a team if needed.
- Great speech skills.
- Ability to map out a project where one can rapidly detect the most important areas to consider.
- Has directed a team of auditors who had to collect information in order to write an auditing report, has provided suggestions for the improvement of the company system in order not to lose any more money; the company ended up generating a 6% exponential profit increase per year.
2001 to 2003- Audit assistant, Perez Auditors, CT.
- Identified the general policies, checked that that the necessary procedures were rather done in time, sent information to the respective authorities, wrote numerous draft reports, compared old and new data.
- University of Hartford, CT.
Bachelor of Accountancy,2001.
Master of Accountancy, 2008 to Present.
Download this sample now: