1824 Overland Dr.
Harrisburg, PA 17103
(717) 555 - 8235
Position as an Office Manager.
- Maintained schedules and appointment calendars for entire office staff.
- Placed orders for office supplies, equipment, and services.
- Supported management and staff and assisted with major projects.
- Resolved accounting issues regarding invoicing.
- Performed daily clerical functions: phones, typing, filing, and customer service.
- Processed accounts payable and payroll time sheets.
Harrisburg Chamber of Commerce, Harrisburg, PA
Office Manager, 2005 - Present
Designed annual Chamber of Commerce Business Directory. Responsible for orchestrating annual Chamber Gala. Supported Chamber President in all aspects of operations.
Drafted extensive correspondence and handled inquiries from the public.
Jenson Industries, Harrisburg, PA
Office Manager, 2000 - 2004
Responsible for coordinating all shipping and receiving operations for this national distribution center. Maintained shipment logs, communicated deadlines with production
departments. Handled invoices, drafting of weekly production reports, and all correspondence.
Microsoft Word, Windows 3.1, Windows 95/98/2000/NT, Lotus 1-2-3, Excel, DataEase/Novell Systems.
Pennsylvania State University, Erie, PA
B.A., Communications, 2001
Download this sample now:
More Office Manager Resume Samples
This career has lots of people who want to work on it, because not difficult requirements are needed and for its good incomes. For these reason when a company starts looking for one, many people present their office manager resume increasing the competition.
MEGAN JOHNSON - OFFICE MANAGER
2861 W 14th Street, Apt 5 Los Angeles, CA
Responsible person who wants to work in a new place, looking for new challenges to face in order to develop innovative solutions to them.
Professional with technical, administrative, interpersonal and financial skills which were acquired while working in positions as secretary, office clerk and administrative assistant. With knowledge in administration, sales, marketing, human resources, general accounting management, budgeting, and purchasing.
- Bachelor of Science in Management at California Coast University in 2010.
- Course on Business Economics and Management at the California Institute of Technology in 2005.
- Course on Social Science at the California Institute of Technology in 2003.
- Office Manager, from 2009 to present at Digital Force Technologies.
- Administrative Assistant, from 2008 to 2009 at Digital Force Technologies.
- Secretary, from 2007 to 2008 at Digital Force Technologies.
- Secretary, from 2005 to 2007 at Carollo Engineers.
- Office Clerk from 2004 to 2005 at Carollo Engineers.
Download this sample now: