201 S. Second St.
Springfield, MA 01082
(719) 555 - 2736
A position in a physical therapy facility emphasizing sports medicine, which will allow me
to continue to develop my skills in manual therapy.
- Accurately diagnose sprains, strains, and ruptures.
- Determine appropriate treatment for injury.
- Evaluate physicial reccomendations
- Motivate elderly or recently immobilized patients.
- Accurately document patient treatment and progress.
- Perform extensive patient evaluations such as range of motion and functional analyses.
Results Fitness & Therapy, Springfield, MA
Physical Therapist, 2005 - Present
Handled care of all outpatient services. Provided physical therapy for athletes.
Manage three physical therapy interns. Conducted in-house training for EMT services certificate
John. L. Shook Home, Boston, MA
Physical Therapist, August 1999 - 2005
Supervised 30+ elderly residents in personal physical therapy sessions.
Designed excercise and rehabilitation programs.
Boston University, Boston, MA
B.S., Physical Therapy, 1999
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- American Association of Physical Therapists
- CPR Certification - American Heart Association
- First Aid Certification, American Red Cross
Download this sample now:
A Physical Therapist Resume could talk in numbers of successful treatments or could go into detail about the numerous tasks that are pertinent to the job itself. Decide the kind of approach that you would like to take before you can start redacting your own resume.
12 Waterville Mtn
Bakersfield, VT 05441
Home: (899) 3901-184
To provide aid to patients who are in need for a physical therapist.
- Very pragmatic and patient.
- Strong background in anatomy and physiology.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- 2008 to Present- Physical Therapist. Vermont Hospital, VT.
Secured and maintained medical equipments, administered massages, examined the motor skills of patients as well as any other vital functions of the human body, referred patients to specific therapists that could treat better their actual condition, designed and modified (if needed) treatments.
- 2003 to 2008-Physical Therapist. Private Office, Self-Employed.
Coordinated appointments with patients, treated patients that suffered major physical disabilities such as leg paralysis and arthritis, determined the length of time of treatments, introduced new therapy programs that provided amazing results for patients who suffered fractures and sprains.
- Norwich University, VT.
Bachelor in Physical Therapy, 1999.
Master's degree in Physical Therapy 2003
Download this sample now: