902 Dresden St
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(501) 555 - 8293
Position as a Travel Agent
Negotiated wholesale or group travel fares to attract more business. Specialized in discount travel packages for companies, civic groups, clubs, and other organizations.
Designed new advertising strategy to target young professionals. Utilized demographic information and recent travel statistics to formulate more effective advertising copy
and select more effective ad placements.
Planned budgets various programs. Negotiated with hotels and cruise-lines, resulting in lower contract prices, and a 10% reduction in operational expenses. Formulated
initial budget estimates and quarterly budget projections.
Hinton Travel Agency, Phoenix, AZ
Customer Service Representative, 2004 - Present
Provided customer sales and service for prepackaged tours and cruises. Second highest annual sales in an office of twenty sales associates.
United Airlines, Phoenix, AZ
Ticket Agent, 2001 - 2004
Assisted passengers with travel questions and screened boarding passes at departure gate. Responsible for announcing fight schedule changes, meal inventory, and ticket count.
Language Arts College, San Francisco, CA
B.A., Spanish Literature, 2001
Fluent in Spanish and Itallian
Download this sample now:
Choose a travel agent resume sample based on job description requirements, and then add your own information. Make sure that your contact information is updated as well as the reference section.
737 North Broadway
Los Angeles, California
To obtain a travel agent position in a solid travel agency where I can build up my professional experience.
- Experienced travel agent with more than 7 years in the tourist sector.
- Good command of Italian and Spanish language.
- Proficient in MS Office, Worldspan and Sabre.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Travel Agent Program 2003
Los Angeles Community College District, Los Angeles, CA
Travel Agent: Aug. 2001 - Present, M & C Travel Agency, Los Angeles, CA
- Prepared all travel arrangements for foreigners and locals.
- Received calls and computed costs of lodging and transportation.
- Booked hotel reservations and tourist itineraries.
- Promoted diverse tour packages for executives and the general public.
- Provided an exceptional customer service.
- Communicate with Italian and Spanish clients.
Travel Agent Assistant: Feb. 2000 - Aug. 2001, Happy Tours Travel Agency, Los Angeles, CA
- Arranged air and cruise transportation for clients.
- Responsible for hotel and restaurants reservations.
- Hosted training meetings and welcomed clients.
- Coordinated catering and security service for special events.
ASTA-American Society of Travel Agents.
Download this sample now: